This Year's Project: Mercy Wheels
About Our Organization
The Mercy Group is committed to alleviate suffering, maintain human dignity, advocate for those who have no voice, promote UNITY in the CommUNITY, Serve others with all our might, as well as live less for ourselves and more for others
We know without a doubt when you are in the service of others, you are only in the service of the ONE TRUE GOD!
We make the impossible. POSSIBLE!!
Current Project: Mercy Wheels
The Mercy Wheels a service of The Mercy Group a registered 501 C 3 non profit organization whose goal is to provide a safe, working vehicle once a year to an individual or family in need that meet the council of trustees qualifications (See below). Nominations can be made to the The Mercy Group Council of Trustees Attention Mercy Wheels PO BOX 291 Beatrice, NE 68310. Stating why this individual or family should be blessed by this vehicle, How this vehicle will bless the community and those who reside in it and any other information that might pertain to the council of trustees judgement.
1. Must be a Gage County Resident.
2. Must have a valid Nebraska Drivers License.
3. Must be able to afford light maintaince, fuel, insurance, plates etc...
4. Must be in true need and can not afford a new veichle and have no other veichles-working or non-norking
5. No DUI's, No wreckless driving or any other major traffic violations.