This Year's Project: The GAP Project- Growing Adams Park
About Our Organization
The Adams Community Foundation (ACF) a dedicated not-for-profit organization that focuses on benefiting the Village of Adams, NE and surrounding residents in Northeastern Gage County. ACF is made up of driven individuals in our community that want to continue enhancing and improving the Village of Adams. We believe Adams is a great place to live, work, and play. The Adams Community Foundation's main objective is to raise funds to be put towards the betterment of our community. We truly believe that communities that invest into themselves will continue to grow, attract businesses, and be a desirable location to live and visit.
Current Project: The GAP Project- Growing Adams Park
We are excited to share that the Village of Adams has already received the Civic & Community Center Financing Fund (CCCFF) Grant from the State of Nebraska for $198,328!
• Our goal as The GAP Project is to help raise an additional $200,000 by September 10, 2019 to complete Phase 1 of the park project.
• Not only will our additional funds help complete Phase 1, it will significantly enhance our applications for additional grant funding we are pursuing for the other four phases of the park project.
• This means your donation is already being matched 1-1!
The Adams Village Park serves as the central hub for Adams and surrounding communities.
• Adams is a growing and thriving community. Our park has not recieved significant updates since the 1990s. Therefore, it is time to start planning for the future and investing in the heart of our community. Our park is being used 12 months out of the year and is the ideal location for our large community celebrations as well as the core location for youth activities.
The main goals of The GAP Project are focused around SAFETY, UPGRADES, and NEW CONSTRUCTION in the Adams Village Park.
• The new Master Park Plan has been broken down into 5 phases. Phase 1 of the project will include new construction of bathrooms, concession stand, and ADA accessibility to the ballfields. Future phases will focus around addressing water drainage concerns, creating established parking, adding a 3rd regulation sized ball field to allow for tournaments and boosting revenue for our community, tying it all together with walking trails to improve the overall health and wellness of our community.
Thank you for supporting The GAP Project!